- AMAZING MINIATURE FILM SCANNER – All-in-One Device Lets You Scan, View, Edit, Convert & Save Old 135, 126, 110, Super 8 & Monochrome Negatives & Slides; Turn Your Old Pictures Into Sharp, Clear, Detailed Color or Black & White JPEG Files
- MULTIPLE ADAPTERS FOR FAST LOADING – Enjoy Maximum Compatibility & Ease of Conversion w/ a Variety of Adapters Designed for Fast, Continuous Loading; Improve Quality Up to 14/22MP w/ Adjustable Brightness, Color & Reverse/Flip
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE WITH 2.4” LCD – Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display [Internal Memory Holds Up to 128MB]
- MEMORIES FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM – Use Any SD Card Up to 32GB [Not Included] or Hook Up to Computer, Laptop or External Device Via USB 2.0; Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media
- 3-IN-1 INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER & MORE – Extended Accessories Pack Includes Universal Power Source for US, EU & UK, Cleaning Wand, USB Cable & TV Cable Power Adapter; Send & View Images on Mac/PC Computers, Big Screen TV, Etc.
From the manufacturer
Scan, save and send your pictures from yesteryear
Wish you could relive the past without the headache of today’s confusing technology? Now, with the all-in-one Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner from KODAK, you can convert old-format photographs into enhanced JPEG files for your viewing, sharing and printing pleasure! This small but mighty device features an integrated 2.4” LCD screen, one-press button operation, simple user interface and easy-load adapters for 135, 126, 110, Super 8 and Monochrome negatives and slides. Just load your old films one by one, and watch as the machine quickly displays photos and saves up to 128MB for a variety of purposes. Scan, save and send your pictures from yesteryear to any computer for sharing on social media. Or, convert old files and use the built-in editing tools to correct color, adjust brightness, and rotate or flip images for best picture quality before printing. Whether you’re feeling nostalgic or want to condense your many film converters into one small, simple device, KODAK’s powerful technology is your only solution. So add a Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner to your cart today, and start the photo-feeding frenzy!
What’s old (memories) is new again
Small but mighty device
This small but mighty device features an integrated 2.4” LCD screen, one-press button operation, simple user interface and easy-load adapters for 135, 126, 110, Super 8 and Monochrome negatives and slides. Just load your old films one by one, and watch as the machine quickly displays photos and saves up to 128MB for a variety of purposes.
Easy Home Scanning
Digital Done Simple
Effortless Image Enhancement
Product guides and documents
I happy with mini scanner - been digitizing boxes of 135 negatives. Easy to use and upload the pictures I want to my laptop. Question: is there a way to clear the gallery? I'm not using an sd card. Thank you.
Trying to scan slides that are in plastic mounts and they don't fit in the slide adaptor, as the lid won't close. Is there another way, or a slide adaptor that can accomodate the plastic mounted slides?
You claim: "Mistakes No More: If you accidentally load film upside down or inverted, flip and mirror tools fix the problem—even backwards wording—in a flash." How do you do it? I'm about to return this product! I'll wait for your answer.
I believe our Support Team already reached out to you about this.
Résolution moyenne et mode emploi insuffisant
Vous pouvez contacter l'équipe d'assistance pour toute question supplémentaire.
For example, photos are just black blobs, unfortunately quite typical in manuals made in China.