Kodak High Five Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Official Rules for Kodak High Five Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Kodak High Five #kodakhighfive (“Sweepstake”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE (OR AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE) AND OLDER, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
WINNER MUST HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. FOR IMPORTANT DETAILS, SEE BELOW.
- SPONSOR: Kodak High Five #kodakhighfive sweepstake (“Sweepstake”) is sponsored by C+A Marketing, Inc., 114 Tived Lane East, Edison, New Jersey, 08837 (“C+A” or “Sponsor”).
- GENERAL: The Sweepstake is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state and local laws. Entry into this Sweepstake constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules. Limit one (1) entry per entrant during the Sweepstake. One (1) winner will be selected.
- TIMING:This Sweepstake begins April 2, 2021 at 10:00 AM ET and ends April 20, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET (“Sweepstake Period”). All times appearing in these Official Rules are Eastern Time (ET). The Sweepstake Period will be composed of two (2) periods: (a) one (1) entry period from April 2, 2021 at 10:00 AM ET and ends April 17, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET (“Entry Period”) and (b) starting at 12:00 AM ET on April 18, 2021 and lasting until April 20, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET a 72-hour drawing period (“Drawing Period”). During the Drawing Period Sponsor will select one (1) winner from among all eligible Entries (defined below) during the Entry Period originating from Instagram.com. Winner will be notified at any point during the Drawing Period.
- ELIGIBILITY:Open to all legal U.S. and District of Columbia residents, age 18 (or age of majority in their state of residence) or older. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. By entering, each Entrant confirms they are at least 18 years of age. Individuals employed by C+A Marketing, Inc. (“Sponsor”) at any time during the Sweepstake Period, and members of their immediate family (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing) or persons living in the same household (those living in the same household for at least 3 of 12 months preceding the Sweepstake Period), are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible entrants (“Entrants”) must have an Instagram account to enter this Sweepstake. See below for details.
Limit of one (1) Entry (defined below) per Entrant during the Entry Period.
Each prospective Entrant must:
- Visit www.instagram.com/kodakplus (“Website”) during the Sweepstake Period;
- Follow @Kodakplus on Instagram;
- Post (1) one photo to their own personal Instagram account (permanent posts only, Instagram Stories will not count) with the hashtag #kodakhighfive
- Tag @Kodakplus in the caption of the post; and
- Like the post that explains the #kodakhighfive giveaway
Limit of one (1) Entry per Entrant during the Entry Period.
In addition, no post may contain any offensive or vulgar content or depict any pornographic or illegal act. Any post containing inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will be considered ineligible and will not be part of the Sweepstake. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant agrees the Entry complies with these Official Rules. Each Entrant also agrees that Sponsor may disqualify the Entrant from the Sweepstake if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that a post fails to comply with these Official Rules. If Sponsor rejects any post, such post will be disqualified and will not be considered a valid Entry. Entries may only be made according to the method described above. Automated posts (including but not limited to posts submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) are not permitted and will be disqualified. Only eligible Entries actually received by the Sponsor before the end of the Sweepstake Period will be included in prize drawings. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, or garbled posts will be disqualified.
HOW TO WIN:
SELECTION OF WINNERS: During the Drawing Period, from 12:00 AM ET on April 18, 2021 and lasting until April 20, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET, Sponsor will select one (1) winner from among all eligible Entries originating from Instagram.com during the Sweepstake Entry Period.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNING: Within twenty-four (24) hours of the end of the Drawing Period, the winner will be sent a notification message either by email or in the form of a direct Instagram message from @Kodakplus. The winner has twenty-four (24) hours from the time the direct message is sent to send a reply direct message. The potential winner may be asked to verify eligibility. The 24-hour deadline to reply and claim a prize begins the moment C+A Marketing sends the potential winner a winner notification message. Failure to respond within twenty-four (24) hours of potential winner notification message being sent by C+A Marketing may result in disqualification, forfeiture of prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
PRIZES: The winner will receive the following prize: one (1) $200.00 Visa gift card to be mailed within 10 days of winner confirmation. If the individual fails to respond, the individual will be disqualified, Sponsor will choose another potential winner and disqualified individual’s prize will be forfeited. The total ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of all available prizes in the Sweepstake Period is $200.00.
Only prizes specified in the amount indicated will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value should a prize or any component of a prize become unavailable. Except as specifically provided herein, all applicable taxes and usage charges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If required by law, Sponsor or its agents shall require payment from winner of taxes to be remitted to the appropriate taxing authorities. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded.
WINNER ELIGIBLITY REQUIREMENTS: Potential winners must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules in order to qualify for a prize. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible; is not in compliance with these Official Rules; declines to accept the prize; does not comply with Sponsor’s instructions; or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize is forfeited, then the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the corresponding Entry Period, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Prize will be awarded once the potential winner responds to Sponsor.
Upon delivery confirmation, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner with winner assuming full responsibility for the prize.
- LIMITATIONS ON WINNING: In addition to the one (1) prize per Entrant limit during the entire Sweepstake Period, there is a one (1) prize per Entrant limit across all C+A Marketing sweepstake promotions conducted during the January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 calendar year. Note: You are not a winner of any prize until you have been verified as a winner by the Sponsor.
- ODDS OF WINNING:The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstake Period.
- RIGHT OF PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstake constitutes each Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, further payment, and/or consideration.
- MISCELLANEOUS CONDITIONS:All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this Sweepstake. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure compliance with all of the conditions contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, incomplete entries, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sweepstake Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstake, or any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstake. Sweepstake Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sweepstake Parties are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Sweepstake Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstake. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstake, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage will be disqualified. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
- If for any reason, the Sweepstake is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sweepstake Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstake, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstake or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the Website and/or Sponsor’s website at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor may prohibit any Entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstake, if such Entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstake.
- By participating in this Sweepstake, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sweepstake Parties and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees, from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly from: 1) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein; or 2) participation in the Sweepstake or any prize related activities.
Arbitration and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstake, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstake, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant’s residence; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstake), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstake, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, USA without regard to New Jersey’s choice of law rules.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All rights are reserved.
This sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, LLC.